Project Board meeting notes
27th January 2023
The Project Board are responsible for reviewing the project’s progress every three months and operate under a Memorandum of Agreement.
Project Board members:
- Adam Smith (Independent)
- Andy Ford (Director of Nature and Climate Change, CNPA)
- Carolyn Robertson (Project Manager, CNPA)
- Claire Smith (Senior Conservation Officer, RSPB)
- Debbie Greene (Operations Manager, NatureScot)
- Doug McAdam (CNPA Board member)
- Priscilla Gordon-Duff (Independent)
- Will Anderson (Chief Executive, Seafield and Strathspey Estates)
13 April 2023
22 June 2023
14 September 2023
You might also be interested in...
Meet Priscilla Gordon-Duff, Project Board member
Experienced in forestry and land management, Priscilla Gordon-Duff of Drummuir Estate shares what she finds special about capercaillie.
Meet Project Board member Dr Adam Smith
Dr Adam Smith, formerly of the Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust (GWCT), talks about about why he got involved with the Cairngorms Capercaillie Project