The Project Board are responsible for reviewing the project’s progress every three months and operate under a Memorandum of Agreement.
Project Board members:
- Andy Ford (Director of Nature and Climate Change, Cairngorms National Park Authority)
- Carolyn Robertson (Project Manager, Cairngorms National Park Authority)
- Dan Tomes (Area Manager, RSPB)
- Debbie Greene (Operations Manager, NatureScot)
- Doug McAdam (Board member, Cairngorms National Park Authority)
- Priscilla Gordon-Duff (Independent)
- Will Anderson (Chief Executive, Seafield and Strathspey Estates)
14 September 2023
You might also be interested in...
Experienced in forestry and land management, Priscilla Gordon-Duff of Drummuir Estate shares what she finds special about capercaillie.