The Project Board are responsible for reviewing the project’s progress every three months and operate under a Memorandum of Agreement.
Project Board members:
- Adam Smith (Independent)
- Andy Ford (Head of Conservation, CNPA)
- Carolyn Robertson (Project Manager, CNPA)
- Claire Smith (Senior Conservation Officer, RSPB)
- Debbie Greene (Operations Manager, NatureScot)
- Doug McAdam (CNPA Board member)
- Pete Mayhew (Director of Nature and Climate Change, CNPA)
- Priscilla Gordon-Duff (Independent)
- Will Anderson (Chief Executive, Seafield and Strathspey Estates)
13 October 2021
You might also be interested in...
Sorry, we couldn't find news. Please check back soon.