The Operational Management Team is where representatives from all of the communities and organisations involved in the project are working together under a Partnership Agreement.
The guiding principles and responsibilities of the Operational Management Team are available to read here
Operational Management Team members:
- Badenoch & Strathspey Trail Association, Neil Wilson
- Balmoral Estate, Richard Gledson
- Cairngorms Business Partnership, Mark Tate
- Carrbridge Capercaillie Group, Issie Inglis
- Cairngorms National Park Authority, Andy Ford & Carolyn Robertson
- Developing Mountain Biking in Scotland, Ruari Watt
- Forestry and Land Scotland, Joan Cumming
- NatureScot, Anne Elliott
- Rothiemurchus Estate, Peter Ferguson
- RSPB, Uwe Stoneman
- Scottish Forestry, Keir Smith
- Seafield & Strathspey Estates, Ewan Archer
28 September 2021
30 November 2021
You might also be interested in...
Sorry, we couldn't find news. Please check back soon.