Sign up for a session
You can find the latest opportunities to volunteer with us - and other organisations in the Cairngorms National Park - below. Click on the session you'd like to know more about, and you can sign up with a couple of clicks. If you haven't created an account on our system before, it only takes a moment and ensures that all your information is held safely.
What to expect from our sessions
- You’ll be outdoors all day so please come dressed for the weather.
- Warm clothing, waterproof trousers, sturdy footwear and a raincoat are all highly recommended.
- If it’s not safe to run the session due to bad weather, we’ll postpone it and let you know at least 24 hours in advance.
- The sessions will take place off the beaten track so please come prepared to spend a penny behind a bush.
- Current public health guidance related to COVID-19 means we can’t provide hot drinks (or cake!) to keep you going, but we will stop for breaks if you’d like to bring your own refreshments.
What did other volunteers think?
"Each session has brought me so much in terms of spending valuable time in nature, learning amazing facts about caper, spending time with lovely people, and feeling I'm giving a little back to the amazing environment we live in."
"Volunteering on the project has helped me feel part of the village and settle in and understand the habitats and wildlife and outdoor professions all around where I live."
"It is a great opportunity to be able to participate in a project to help caper and the environment, to learn more caper and management, and feel you can do something to help."